Pikes Peak Toastmasters (#3044), established 1967, is one of the top Toastmasters Clubs in District 26, winning the President's Distinguished Club award for the 12th consecutive year.
Whether you are a beginning public speaker or a veteran, PPTM is a friendly and fun club that will help you achieve your speaking goals.
Come visit and see!
* * * *
Weekly Meeting Information:
- Day: Every Wednesday morning
- Time: 6:44 a.m. (No kidding!!)
- Place: National Swimming Pool Foundation, 4775 Granby Circle, Colorado Springs, 80919
- Drop-ins welcome! No notice or invitation is required to attend.
- Handicap accessible
- Map to find us
- PPTM follows School District 20 snow policies: if the district is delayed or canceled, PPTM does not meet. The District 20 webpage is here.
Questions? Contact us:
President: Michele Vaughan
VP of Education: Christopher Sawyer